Michael R. Sahagian
Attorney at Law

Areas of Practice
Washington County - Multnomah County - Clackamas County - Yamhill County - Marion County - Tillamook County - Clatsop County - Columbia County - Polk County - Lincoln County - Benton County

  • Step-parent adoptions of one or more children.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
  • Initial filing, representation at the 341 Meeting of Creditors, and continued representation until the Order of Discharge is granted. We also defend against adversary proceedings.
Civil Law
  • Lawsuits/Disputes
  • Collections
Criminal Defense
  • All areas of criminal defense including high level felonies.
  • Defense of DUII including representation at the DMV Hearing contesting the validity of the 90 day license suspension, set up of Diversion Program if eligible, and assistance setting up a hardship license is eligible.
  • Expungement of criminal charges, arrest record, or both, for eligible persons.
Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Legal Separation
  • Co-Petition Divorces (Uncontested Divorce)
  • Paternity
  • Establishing Child Support
  • Establishing Spousal Support/Alimony
  • Modifying Child Support
  • Modifying Spousal Support/Alimony
  • Defense of Modification of Child Support
  • Defense of Modification of Spousal Support/Alimony
  • Modification of Custody and/or Parenting Time
  • Defense of Modification of Custody/Parenting Time
  • Representation of Children of Divorces
  • Prenuptial Agreements
  • Post-nuptial Agreements
  • Domestic Partnership Agreements
Personal Injury
  • Auto Accidents
  • Any other personal injury caused for any reason on a case by case basis.
  • Probate of estate after a loved one passes, with or without a Will (Testate vs. Intestate)
Wills/Trusts/Estate Planning
  • Wills
  • Codicils to Wills
  • Trusts
  • Amendments to Trusts
  • General Power of Attorney
  • Medical Power of Attorney
  • Durable Power of Attorney
  • Advance Directive/Directive to Physicians/Living Will

Don't see the category you are looking for? Give us a call and just ask! Even if we can't help you, we will be able to provide you with a referral to a great lawyer for your case!